Nippon Photoclinic has been providing services for photographers and studios for over 30 years, making it one of the most renowned and experienced camera repair facilities not only in just New York, but nationally and internationally as well.
Our experienced technicians are factory-trained in hundreds of models of cameras and lenses from several different manufacturers, and can provide services ranging from optics cleaning and recalibration to major repairs and overhauls.
We work on all types of lenses -- 35mm (both manual and autofocus), view lenses, medium format, large format -- you name it.
Nippon Photoclinic is the exclusive North American authorized service center for Contax, Linhof, and Wista cameras and lenses. We do expert work on professional equipment from:
- and many more
Unfortunately, we do not provide service for point and shoot cameras (film or digital), other than for Contax and Yashica models.
* EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, WE DO NOT SERVICE YASHICA T4 AND T5 MODELS.
We provide estimates in store for your lens or camera, so come visit us anytime.
For our out of town clients:
We will gladly provide free estimates for shipped equipment, just pay for return shipping if you do not want service performed.
HOW TO SHIP AN ITEM TO US FOR REPAIR
- Please prepare a written description of the problem or service required.(Letter Size or A4 paper please in the plastic bag with item(s) you are sending).
- Include your full name, telephone numbers and/or fax number, email address, and return shipping address. If applicable, please include film samples to help us further diagnose the problem.
- Put the item in a plastic bag with the paperwork, If you have more than one item, please put ONLY one camera with ONE paperwork for that item ONLY in only one bag. Choose a box that will allow for at least two inches of packing material on all sides of the item being shipped.
- Slightly overstuff the box with packing material before sealing it.
- The idea is to compress the packing material so that when you shake the box the item being shipped can’t migrate from the center to the edge of the box and subsequently be damaged by impact.
- Ship item insured, by the carrier of your choice: UPS, FedEx, USPS Priority Mail.
- It is well worth paying a little extra to add “tracking” to the shipping method.
- Once your equipment arrives we will contact you with our estimate. Please allow 1-5 business days to have us register your item(s) and for the estimate.
- There is no obligation, other than the cost of return shipping, should you decide not to proceed with the repair.
Our mailing address is:
37 W 39th Street Suite #401, New York, NY 10018
* Recently, We have seen equipments come without paperwork, if you have forgot to put paperwork inside the box, please scan that paperwork and e-mail us(firstname.lastname@example.org) right away and please mention the Carrier you have used with Tracking Number with the expected date of arrival to Nippon Photoclinic and which equipments you have sent us with Serial Number(if available) and we will look out for them.
ANY EQUIPMENTS THAT COMES IN TO NIPPON PHOTOCLINIC INC. WITHOUT A PAPERWORK(NAME, TELEPHONE # OR E-MAIL) MAY BE SUBJECT TO DISPOSAL AND NIPPON PHOTOCLINIC INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE.
Our default method of shipping is UPS Ground. All items are carefully packaged and fully insured. Shipping prices include handling and insurance.
Customers who provide us with an email address will be notified of shipping and supplied with a tracking number the day the package leaves our facility.
Overnight, two-day, and three-day select shipping is also available to most addresses in the continental United States at an additional charge.